Rent with Us
At Algin, we are directly involved in every aspect of building ownership. Tenants can expect personal attention and well-cared-for buildings to call home. We look forward to welcoming you to your new, no-fee NYC apartment rental.
Our leasing staff is dedicated to making your apartment search as easy as possible. Please call our leasing office at 212.213.1727 if you are interested in a building and would like to schedule a viewing. We will be happy to give you a tour of the building and its available apartments, and we can answer any questions that you may have.
Submit an Application
Your application can be approved and processed expeditiously provided you submit all the required documents.
Residents are required to have annual income that is equal to or greater than 50 times the cost of monthly rent. If the apartment has two applicants, the sum of both incomes will be considered.
If you are planning to have a guarantor co-sign, they must also apply and satisfy income requirements. All Co-Signers must have documented income equal to 80 times the monthly rent. The co-signer must also reside in the United States.
The following documentation is required for every applicant to be considered:
- Completed application form
- $20 Background Check Fee
- Complete copy of recent bank statements
- Copy of photo identification
- Employment verification letter
- Four consecutive pay stubs or W2 statements
- Full income tax returns (if other proof of income is not available)
- Landlord reference letter
Payments and Security Deposits
The standard security deposit is equal to one month’s rent. Security deposits will earn interest subject to bank regulations. The interest, minus a 1% administrative fee to which the owner is entitled, will be refunded should you fulfill all of the terms of your lease.
- Additional security monies may be required if the management deems it necessary
- Additional security is required in buildings where pets are allowed.
Tenants will receive monthly invoices. Payments can be made by mail to the address provided on the invoice.